How to essay writing my body
My body has many parts. i have a head. I have two eyes. i see with my eyes. i have two ears. I hear with my ears. i have a noes. I breathe and smell with my noes. i have a mouth. I eat with my mouth. i have a tongue and teeth in my mouth. i taste with my tongue and chew with my teeth. i have two hands. i work with my hands. I have two legs. i walk with my legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to Essay writing my family
There are six members in my family. My father's name is Rameshbhai. He is an teacher. My mother's name is lalitaben. Sh...
-
My teacher's name is meenaben. She teaches us English. We enjoy her teaching. Meenaben is young and active. She always wears ...
-
My mother's name is lalitaben. she is thirty-one years old. She works in the house. She keeps the house clean. She cooks food for...
No comments:
Post a Comment